- n a rapid active commotion
- n a framework worn at the back below the waist for giving fullness to a woman's skirt
- v move or cause to move energetically or busily
The cheerleaders bustled about excitingly before their performance
- Chrysler, and the even more hapless Desoto, tried to devolve the Airflow stylistically, giving it more conventional grill and raising the trunk into a kind of bustle (some later .
- After batting practice he sits oh-so-cozily amid the clubhouse bustle, looking for weakness.
- Wong worries less about his cultural provenance and more about his own isolation amid the boom and bustle of the cityscape.
News & Articles
- Residents challenge Clinton curfew at town meeting
The daily bustle of activity in downtown Clinton during the day now includes imposed restrictions on that activity at night, thanks to a curfew imposed on May 30.
June 13, 2013 - WAFB Baton Rouge
- Troops honor fellow service members at Kaneohe cemetery
Nestled away from the hustle and bustle of the city resting on the top of Kaneohe lie thousands of our country's brave soldiers. But, their sacrifice is being met with this -- dingy, moldy headstones among the 9,000 burial plots at the Hawaii State Veterans Cemetery. With just three workers and a laundry list of daily duties, the cemetery just can't keep up with the upkeep. "I can't even begin ...
June 12, 2013 - KITV Honolulu
- Stocks That Are Up on a Down Day - Real Time Insight
The stock market is talking to you. Are you listening? In the hustle and bustle of the everyday world, many investors don't stop and listen to what the market is saying to them.
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Lisa Leslie in USA Today
I've been on the hustle and bustle,Leslie said. "This is my second time here in New York, I've been to Atlanta. And in LA, working and doing appearances, whether it's been 'Good Morning America,' 'Good Day LA,' NBATV. I feel I've been...
- Leon Osman in ic Liverpool
Victor is learning all the time,said Osman. "He seems to be very difficult to mark or pick up in European football." "It is very different from the hustle and bustle of the Premier League and maybe foreign defenders are not used to...
- Joie Chitwood in SI.com
There was a bustle around the track,Chitwood said. "People were getting here at 7 am the first day (Saturday). There's always room for improvement, of course. But I'm already excited about next year now that we've had it happen and people...