- n a rapid active commotion
- A senior Pentagon official briefed on the program told PTI, This is much ado about nothing.
- Quietly and with little ado, Mexico last week enacted a law to decriminalize possession of small amounts of all major narcotics, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and .
- It's all much ado about nothing -- two nothings to be exact, the two zeros that represent the year 2000 in many of the world's critically important computer systems.
News & Articles
- ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ at Frank Stephens Memorial Theater
Kerry Kristine McElrone and Adam Wahlberg perform as Beatrice and Benedick in Arden Shakespeare Gild's production of Shakespeare’s comedy, “Much Ado About Nothing." Shows will be performed June 13, 14, 15, 21, 22 at 7:30 p.m. Performances take place outdoors at the Frank Stephens Memorial Theater (aka The Field Theater) adjacent to the Arden Green in Arden, Del. Performances move to the Gild ...
June 13, 2013 - Garnet Valley Press
- Review: Whedon's 'Much Ado' is charming if slight
Joss Whedon's bare-bones "Much Ado About Nothing" is the cinematic equivalent of Shakespeare in the parking lot - and proof, again, that it doesn't take much doing to bring Shakespeare to life.
June 13, 2013 - Savannah Morning News
- Much Ado About Nothing Doesn't Dazzle
While it's doubtful Much Ado will be the standout production of the ISF season, it is a good primer for the next time you decide to have a verbal battle of the wits. by Deanna Darr Much Ado About Nothing is one of Shakespeare's most beloved comedies, combining accessible language, romantic entanglements, high- and lowbrow humor and a little drama into a sweet Shakespearean confection. And while ...
June 12, 2013 - Boise Weekly
- Erwin Chemerinsky in International Herald Tribune
It's much ado about very little,Chemerinsky said. "There is no indication that this material is even close to obscenity."
- Barack Obama in USA Today
I have to tell you, I really thought it was much ado about nothing, but I do think we all learned an important lesson: I learned never again to pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA brackets,Obama said. "It won't happen again....
- Alan Johnson in Telegraph.co.uk
Alan Johnson, the shadow home secretary, said: "The announcement today is much ado about very little and simply makes minor adjustments to the rigorous points-based immigration controls that Labour introduced. Only one in seven potential migrants...