- n a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
he bought his brother's business
a small mom-and-pop business
a racially integrated business concern
- n the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
computers are now widely used in business
- n the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
he's not in my line of business
- n a rightful concern or responsibility
it's none of your business
mind your own business
- n an immediate objective
gossip was the main business of the evening
- n the volume of commercial activity
business is good today
show me where the business was today
- n business concerns collectively
Government and business could not agree
- n customers collectively
- n incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
his business with the cane was hilarious
- Global Business - Country-specific news, background, financial data, current time, currency converter and regional maps.
- Clearly, a business with $26 billion in cash reserves isn't exactly at death's door.
- But it surely pays these days; the going-out-of-business business is booming.
News & Articles
- Business First ranks middle schools
Business First has released its annual rankings for top local schools. Wednesday, they released middle schools.
June 12, 2013 - WIVB Buffalo
- Business events scheduled for Wednesday
Major business events and economic events scheduled for Wednesday: WASHINGTON — Treasury releases federal budget for May, 2 p.m. Eastern.
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Business Leaders Warm to Terry McAuliffe
Business leaders in Virginia aren't thrilled with their choices for governor, but Democrat Terry McAuliffe is beginning to capitalize on their dissatisfaction with the deeply conservative tenor of the Republican ticket.
June 11, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in msnbc.com
Tomorrow,he added, "I will meet with the chairman of BP and inform him that he is to set aside whatever resources are required to compensate the workers and business owners who have been harmed as a result of his company's recklessness."
- Sepp Blatter in The Guardian
It is obvious that after the experience so far in this World Cup it would be a nonsense not to reopen the file of technology at the business meeting of the International FA Board in July,he said. "Personally I deplore it when you see...
- Steve Jobs in Huffington Post (blog)
Flash is a successful business for Adobe, and we can understand why they want to push it beyond PCs. But the mobile era is about low power devices, touch interfaces and open web standards - all areas where Flash falls short,Jobs wrote....