- n customers collectively
they have an upper class clientele
- CLIENTELE Just as the merchandise casts a wide net, the clientele varies from curious young banker types to grandmothers and their .
- The Benihana overtones, a weakness for gaudy gimmicks, and the tourist clientele added up to a less than deluxe experience.
- Further down the road, the Joads drive into an idyllic government camp, with clean lodging, indoor plumbing, and a self-governing clientele.
News & Articles
- Group harnesses power of word-of-mouth marketing
For many entrepreneurs, establishing clientele is hard. Advertising hits the pocketbook, and open houses only go so far.
June 13, 2013 - Onalaska Holmen Courier-Life
- Fire Dept. foundation sends kids to camp
Arts and crafts, sports, outdoor adventures are all part of a summer camp experience, but there's one annual destination that's catering to a very exclusive clientele.
June 13, 2013 - KERO 23 Bakersfield
- Layoffs hit IBM, but the numbers stay secret
Five Corners Discount Beverage store clerk Colby Benway checks out a customer, Jeff Bushey of Essex. Benway said IBMers are the bulk of the business' clientele and that customers have been talking about IBM layoff rumors for quiet some time.
June 12, 2013 - The Burlington Free Press
- Craig Biggio in SI.com
It's not even the numbers anymore,Biggio said Friday. "It's the clientele you're having your name associated with in certain categories. That is overwhelming."
- Kyi Hla Han in Reuters.uk
From our side the banks that are putting in money into our tour like Barclays for the Singapore Open, UBS for Hong Kong and HSBC, they haven't really been showing signs they want to back out,Han said. "Their profile and clientele in Asia...
- Richie Sambora in NZ City
Richie said: "In this place you're going to see a change every night because there's repeat clientele and it makes it different for us. Sometimes we'll just pick an obscure song we haven't done in 25 years. We've got 12 studio albums and a box set...