- n incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
- A bit of byplay to National Politics took place last week in New York.
- Ratner's challenge, and that of screenwriter Jeff Nathanson, is giving the stars enough comedy byplay to keep audiences awake between the big action scenes, and RH 3 gets it done.
- Although they failed to draw enemy fire from the opposite bank, the Turks, who take soldiering seriously, refused to admit that the byplay had been sport.
News & Articles
- Voice of Hawks named Sportscaster of the Year
By KENNY WALTER WEST LONG BRANCH — A Monmouth University alumnus and sportscaster has again captured the title of the New Jersey Sportscaster of the Year. Matthew Harmon, the play-byplay announcer for Hawk’s football and color analyst for Hawk’s basketball, was honored for the fourth time by the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association (NSSA). read more
April 22, 2014 - The Hub
- Michael Voss in The Australian
I did see it and oh yeah, Steven Baker would hope there is not behind-the-goal footage. There was a bit of byplay going on and then one finished it,Voss told the viewers.
- Chris Russo in Newsday
That byplay between me and Mike, I miss that occasionally,Russo said. "I can't deny it. But overall, I don't have any regrets."
- Joey Votto in Indiana Gazette
Yeah, he has some of the coach-player sociological byplay; he's not a guy who's going to hang on every word you say. But I think he respects the coaching staff to the point where he knows we're going to make him better. We're fighting together. And... George Karl http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Karl&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHIZw1TFcSHIJj2VeAYjvUNfQ7fVQ USA Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/nuggets/2006-02-14-infocus-anthony_x.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHpYvFrtUpIUsZibYLkkt327dbmeA Feb 14, 2006
14069 18972 byproduct I'm too shy to get into this stuff. I just enjoy doing my job," Votto said. "I like that it's for something positive and it's a byproduct of us both winning and me playing well. That's a good thing."