bushwhack : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v wait in hiding to attack
- v live in the bush as a fugitive or as a guerilla
- v cut one's way through the woods or bush
- Last week, in one of their most successful raids yet, Biafran commandos managed to sneak behind federal lines near Owerri and bushwhack Nigerian columns, killing 116 Nigerians.
- The buying families regularly bushwhack one another's caravans, and the victimized family then exacts blood vengeance; one feud between the Gonzles and Aviia families has taken .
- By night they established cossack posts to bushwhack guerrillas who sneaked out in search of food clothing.
- Hale Irwin in USA Today
He's got a way to go,said Irwin, who has nine official and 12 overall victories in Hawaii. "I won't let him. I'll bushwhack him first."