ambuscade : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- v wait in hiding to attack
- He lost three of the next four games before he recovered from the shock of that one intellectual ambuscade.
- The ambuscade capped a notably disgruntling week for Labor.
- The general belief was that the King was a chance victim of the ambuscade which was intended for the Orchanie-Sofia autobus, occupants of which were known to be carrying large .