- n trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- v make by braiding or interlacing
- v decorate with braids or ribbons
- v form or weave into a braid or braids
- They race away in six directions, and she patiently plops them back, braiding them together to slow their getaway.
- Pawnshops and hair-braiding parlors are increasingly giving way to Old Navy and Verizon outlets.
- Yet that same discretion potentially exposes administrators to accusations of unfairly targeting, say, a Latina for braiding a friend's hair, or for showing favoritism by failing .