- n the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
- v consume alcohol
- And it's not only Spain where teens are boozing.
- Mailer and a few of the actors got into the habit of boozing together in a Greenwich Village restaurant after performances.
- In the new film she plays a boozing, pot-smoking layabout named Joleen, whose redeeming virtue is a fierce love for her daughter, Tara (AnnaSophia Robb).
News & Articles
- The Other Critics: Wells Reviews Kajitsu; Almost Everyone Else Files on Lafayette
Two stars for Kajitsu. This week, Adam Platt visited ABC Cocina , awarding it two stars. "This new Jean-Georges-Kluger ABC outlet is not quite as tight and focused as their original collaboration," Platt says, "but when you factor in the range of the food and the myriad boozing opportunities, you could argue that it's a good deal more fun." Where did the other critics dine this week? Three ...
June 19, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Study: Designated drivers often drink
Having a designated driver sounds like a great idea, but a new study found that more than one-third of those who were supposed to drive their pals home safely had been boozing it up themselves. And some were legally drunk.
June 18, 2013 - Asbury Park Press
- Food & Wine Classic seasons Aspen with culinary celebrities
The country's biggest food festival opened Thursday night in Aspen, luring 5,000 people to the posh town for a long weekend of feasting, boozing, schmoozing and a lot of parties.
June 17, 2013 - The Saratogian
- Francis Goodwin in Sydney Morning Herald
However, Francis Goodwin, the chairman of the charity, said: "The message is subtle but simple: where is God in all the boozing at Christmas?"
- Dawn Fraser in Melbourne Herald Sun
I was actually shocked when I heard the news,Fraser said. "It shouldn't happen, because these guys are an inspiration to all the younger generation of this country and we don't want them like footballers, going out and boozing up."
- Cindy Adams in Sydney Morning Herald
Boozing backstage during the Oscarcast is a no-no,Adams wrote in her column. "But if you're pregnant Nicole Kidman it's a yes-yes.