- v indicate by signs
These signs bode bad news
- So far, it doesn't bode well for her plight.
- In a season when studios typically start unfurling their Oscar fare, the success of mindless chow like Beverly Hills Chihuahua may not bode well for more serious-minded films due in .
- With a feisty dedication to the truth, Yoani Snchez's activities bode well for the future of her country.
News & Articles
- College News: Benton County, June 19, 2013
Local Coe College students named to dean’s list CEDAR RAPIDS – The following students are area natives who have been named to the Coe College dean’s list for the spring 2013 term. Hannah Bode, Atkins, is the daughter of Carl and Nancy Bode, and a 2012 graduate of Benton Community High School. She recently completed her [...]
June 19, 2013 - Star Press Union
- Las Vegas Sands Kept at Neutral - Analyst Blog
We maintain our Neutral recommendation on the U.S. based casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp. ( LVS ). Although Las Vegas Sands' strong brand name and expansion strategy will bode well for
June 18, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Russia Returns to Form at Paris Air Show
Russia has not always had a happy time at Le Bourget, but a strong lineup of 46 companies and an expanded exhibition space bode well this time round.
June 16, 2013 - New York Times
- Rachael Flatt in Washington Post
We need to embrace the challenge, and I'm sure we're both up for it,Flatt said. "We're young and spirited and have lots of enthusiasm, so I think that will bode well for the Olympics."