- n the descendants of one individual
- n ancestry of a purebred animal
- Despite his modern management approach, company watchers don't expect him to choose someone outside the bloodline to take his place, no matter how qualified that person may be.
- To what one-thousandth will the Fed measure my bloodline? (Was there a trace of some pristine, nonwhite, non- European victimness four generations back?).
- I don't mean a bloodline.
News & Articles
- Black 47 Takes on the War
MARCH is the biggest month of the year for our bloodline. Everything Irish is hot for the party that starts now and ends sometime later this month. For one band, this month will be about telling stories from the front lines of the war.
June 27, 2013 - Irish Central
- Darryl Sutter in Montreal Gazette
There's a bloodline factor there,Flames general manager Darryl Sutter, one of six brothers to play in the NHL, said Saturday.
- President Bush in FOXBusiness
At their best, the arts and humanities express the ideals that define our nation,said President George W. Bush. "The United States is a country defined not by bloodline, race, or creed, but by our character and convictions. We are united...
- Dan Brown in International Herald Tribune
Baigent and Leigh are only two of a number of authors who have written about the bloodline story, and yet I went out of my way to mention them for being the one who brought the story to mainstream attention,Brown said in the statement. "I...