- n the descendants of one individual
- n inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- But it didn't get past Jones, 50, the grandson of a golf-course developer of Welsh ancestry, whose previous claims to fame were a failed attempt to privatize Pennsylvania's state .
- They're also filled with the kind of insight that only a native raconteur can provideCeldran is Manila-born, and with his Spanish, Chinese and American ancestry, represents all .
- Most of the performers, including Robertson, have some Native American ancestry, which gives the music not only pertinence but resonance.
News & Articles
- Ancestry.com Selects Tealium's Tag Management Solution to Help Increase Marketing Agility, Reduce Costs
Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management, today announced that Ancestry.com is using the company's tag management solution to help streamline its digital marketing operations and increase results ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Managed Print Service Cuts Red Ink at FamilySearch
Ancestry service FamilySearch turns to a managed print service strategy to cut costs and boost performance.
June 12, 2013 - Baseline
- Longhorn's ancestry spans globe, centuries
A first-of-its-kind genetic analysis of Texas Longhorns shows the cattle breed shares a diverse ancestry that spans the globe and mirrors the spirit and self-sufficiency of the quintessential Texan. PONTOTOC, Texas — A first-of-its-kind genetic analysis of Texas Longhorns shows the cattle breed — as much a state symbol as the Alamo and cowboys — shares a diverse ancestry that spans the globe and ...
June 10, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Barack Obama in The Express Times - LehighValleyLive.com
Thirty-six million Americans claim Irish ancestry - I'm sure more do on St Patrick's Day,Obama said of the day that is largely beneficial for pubs.
- David Reich in USA Today
It's a small but very real proportion of ancestry in non-Africans today,says study co-author David Reich of Harvard Medical School.
- Spencer Wells in Wicked Local Lancaster
Dr. Wells said, "I think that the take-home message from all of this is that if we trace back far enough we all share ancestry with each other. We are all an extended family and that we all originate out of Africa within the last 50,000 to 60,000...