- s (used colloquially) overly conceited or arrogant
- While Japan's idoru, or mass-produced pop stars, often seem as generic as machines, the country's animated characters, like Doraemon, have the bigheaded individuality of real rebels.
- Achmed, a bigheaded Halloween skeleton, is a failed suicide bomber.
- But they very plainly keep children from becoming as broad and deep-chested and as bigheaded as they should be.
- Jenson Button in Glasgow Daily Record
Button said: "Those laps were the best I've ever done. At the end of the first I was seventh and then I caught Mark Webber and was closing in on the world champ. I'm going to be bigheaded and say I've not seen anything like it. Ayrton Senna came...
- Devin Vargas in USA Today
I kind of went in there bigheaded,Vargas said. "I haven't fought anyone with that (style) since I was maybe 15. I should have stayed in the middle of the ring and just let him come to me."