- s (used colloquially) overly conceited or arrogant
a snotty little scion of a degenerate family"-Laurent Le Sage
- s dirty with nasal discharge
a snotty nose
- The White House has lately been citing such Iraqi actions such as the snotty letters sent to the Security Council to protest the terms of the new inspection regime and the fact .
- Better a snotty child than his nose wiped off (1640).
- Then you have snotty little a$$holes like Ed "My job is to make news" Henry and Chip "Don't talk about my BFF Cheney that way!" Reid acting like arrogant jerks in presidential .
News & Articles
- Friday night dates with the kids at Off The Grid: Lake Merritt at OMCA
Dear parents of snotty-nosed wild things, Say goodbye to another Friday night of pathetic leftovers, whiney kids and quirky documentaries on Netflix. Instead, how would you like a night out with art, culture, music, delicious food and refreshments not served in sippy cups? And no, you don’t need to spend those precious babysitting dollars (hello, [...]
July 10, 2013 - Oakland Local
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 'Under the Gun': Emily is still mad at Spencer
brightcove.createExperiences(); Check out these clips from next week's "Pretty Little Liars" episode, titled "Under the Gun." Above, we're glad to see Hanna is out of jail -- but her dad is being kind of a jerk in the face of having been absent for so long. But at least he's there? We guess? Below, Mike is snotty to his sister some more. He's a lovely teenager, huh? And finally, Spencer tries to ...
July 10, 2013 - Zap2It
- Vladimir Putin in Reuters Canada
Putin, drawing on resurgent nationalist sentiment ahead of Sunday's poll, said Russia must maintain its defenses to discourage others from "poking their snotty noses" in its affairs.
- Junior Seau in USA Today
When Rodney came to San Diego, he was a snotty-nosed kid who was running into the wedge on kickoffs,Seau said with a smile. "What makes him different than he was before is that he's a humble guy. He loves and appreciates the integrity of...
- Roy Williams in CharlotteObserver.com
He's pretty snotty. He's not enjoying life a little bit,Williams said. "I say, 'How are you doing?' and he says, 'Great.' I say, 'Don't tell me that,' and he says, 'I'm GREAT.' And I say, 'OK, excuse me for asking.' He wants to play badly....