- It was refreshing to work on a film that had a bighearted approach to the future--to show a future you'd actually like to live in, as opposed to many films where you think, "I'll .
- Michael's friends mourned him as a smart, hardworking, bighearted man who, had he died a little sooner or a little later, might have been remembered as a hero.
- Blige's previous CDs had some charming cuts, including the bighearted Real Love and her show-stopping remake of I'm Goin' Down.
News & Articles
- Foulmouthed 'Book of Mormon' just might save your soul (review)
Africa is NOTHING like 'The Lion King!' Elder Price shouts. Neither, thank God, is "The Book of Mormon," possibly the most foulmouthed, funny -- and yes, bighearted -- musical of the century. (So far, that is.) Not that there's anything wrong with that celebrated spectacle on the Serengeti, which happens to be headed to PlayhouseSquare July 9, but "Mormon" is a brilliant spectacle for grown ...
June 21, 2013 - The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Age And Mortality, Mournful Notes In A Familiar 'Song'
Vanessa Redgrave and Terence Stamp anchor a bighearted if ultimately bromidic look at a couple faced with a diagnosis of terminal cancer — and the music that helps both of them come to terms with it.
June 20, 2013 - NPR