- v be a signal for or a symptom of
- v express the need or desire for; ask for
- s (of clothing) custom-made
- s pledged to be married
- The Pentagon's bespoken spokesman Ken Bacon is getting to be the harbinger of a lot of bad news about the Kosovo situation.
- He could never have got away with it if he had not bespoken the mood of many Britons, moving with him toward a new postwar labor leadership.
News & Articles
- Bespoken Spring / Summer 2014
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion pictures / New York fashion week / Runway & fashion show pictures Bespoken’s spring / summer 2014 runway show was unveiled on one of the many catwalks of New York fashion week ( NYFW ) and Fashionising.com was there to capture each look. Article continues . To read it in full visit ' Bespoken Spring / Summer 2014 ' at Fashionising.com » Picture gallery ...
Sept. 6, 2013 - StyleBistro