- v be a signal for or a symptom of
- v express the need or desire for; ask for
- s (of clothing) custom-made
- The latter, unlike bespoke, are altered from block patterns rather than being custom-made bespoke suits are cut by hand from scratch to meet the buyer's exact build, gleaned .
- The bespoke touch is appreciated by the company's superrich clientele which numbered 2,800 when Robertson performed the task last year.
- The children simply wind a handle on the radio, and a bespoke alternator converts their energy into electricity.
News & Articles
- Maydek Ltd, home of bespoke kitchens, buys Zenith bar stools from UK’s largest furniture suppliers, FurnitureInFashion
FurnitureInFashion, one of the largest suppliers of contemporary and modern furniture in the UK, is pleased to announce that home of bespoke kitchen and home improvements, Maydek Ltd, bought stunning Zenith bar stools from FurnitureInFashion. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10816730.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Women in Anglican education services wanted for Alliance program
[Anglican Communion News Service] The search is on for women education leaders to take part in the 2014 Commonwealth Professional Fellowship scheme being run by the Anglican Alliance. The seven week course will include: an induction week in London with visits to the Office for Standards in Education, the UK’s Department for Education and a visit to Lambeth Palace. a bespoke day course at the ...
June 12, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News
- Anthony ‘the Mooch’ Scaramucci Opening Awesome New Restaurant for Hedge-Fund Players
The staff better be attractive. Kobe taco and bespoke cigar-loving entrepreneur Anthony Scaramucci is in the process of raising funds to open a new restaurant for "hedge-fund and private-equity professionals," Bloomberg reports . "The Mooch," along with Southern Hospitality and Destino restaurateur Eytan Sugarman and Morgan Stanley vet Stanley David Barrett, says it'll take $4 million to open ...
June 11, 2013 - New York Magazine