- s built for a particular individual
- s (of clothing) custom-made
- Despite shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars to install a new made-to-order cooking system that banished heat lamps from the kitchen, McDonald's consistently gets low .
- Although Aberra has branched out into evening wear, she still sells custom wedding dresses in her Madison Avenue boutique, where a made-to-order dress starts at $25,000.
- Of course, getting into those ateliers is still a rare privilege reserved for clients who are willing and able to pay the price for made-to-order piecesa trend that, according .
News & Articles
- New Moe’s in Cheektowaga
Moe’s Southwest Grill will open a new location in Cheektowaga Friday. The fast-casual Tex-Mex restaurant, which serves made-to-order, fresh Mexican-style fare, is at 4944 Transit Road near Losson Road in the Target Plaza.
June 11, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Closing In On Opening Up
The new Sheetz in North Warren will open in a made-to-order location by the end of June.
June 10, 2013 - Warren Times Observer
- Troy Tulowitzki in NYMfansonly.com
Writer Tom Verducci, citing Zimmerman, Troy Tulowitzki, the Cardinals' Colby Rasmus and others, describes it as being "chock-full of made-to-order franchise players."