- s (of trousers) having legs that flare at the bottom
- Sometimes, the determining factor was practicality: Chanel wore bell-bottom trousers in Venice, the better to climb in and out of gondolas and started the pants revolution.
- A drummer rapped out four crisp rim shots, and three dancers in bell-bottom trousers charged onstage.
- For some unexplained reason, several commandos were disguised for undercover work, some in sport clothes, a few in bell-bottom denims and platform shoes.
News & Articles
- Get your groove on at Disco Cures Cancer
Wild hair, bell-bottom jeans, polyester shirts and wide ties will be all the rage at the 16th annual Disco Cures Cancer, a fundraiser held each year to benefit Aspirus Regional Cancer Center.
Oct. 17, 2013 - Wausau Daily Herald
- REVIEW: Unknown Mortal Orchestra brings modern psychedelia to Brighton Music Hall
It’s slightly awkward to use the term “new age” to describe psychedelic rock, a genre so conceptually and musically rooted in the ‘60s culture of bell-bottom jeans, Jimi Hendrix and hallucinogens. But that’s exactly what Unknown Mortal Orchestra embodies: a new, fresh sound that arcs toward the older vibe of psych-rock. When Unknown Mortal Orchestra […]
Oct. 17, 2013 - The Daily Free Press
- Bob Toledo in The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com
We're not trendy,Tulane Coach Bob Toledo said of himself and SMU Coach June Jones, who took over the Mustangs this year after guiding BCS-busting Hawaii to the Sugar Bowl last season. "I'm still going to wear the bell-bottom pants and...