- s (of trousers) having legs that flare at the bottom
- It is noticed that his literary trousers are longer, less bell-bottomed, but still precious.
- To mention only one, the twinkle-toed, bell-bottomed, bead-draped, mind-blown, laid-back Consciousness III that Charles Reich saw aborning in The Greening of America (1970 .
- And while thankfully his embroidered silk bell-bottomed suit didn't make an appearance, his violin bow did, for the solo on "Dazed and Confused," as the crowd, a bit old for .
News & Articles
- NYPD Patrolman's Illustrations From The '70s Reveal Seedy Old New York
Before the age of anodyne stock images and computer-generated cartoon characters, human beings were charged with illustrating government copy. So it was in 1974, when the NYPD tapped Patrolman Leo Poulsen to draw the accompanying images for a pamphlet designed to improve the safety and security of businesses and their employees. His illustrations depict a New York of shady, bell-bottomed ...
Nov. 13, 2013 - Gothamist
- Bill Belichick in Boston Globe
You look at the kickoff returns in this league now and most teams are going back to these wedge returns,said Belichick. "Like bell-bottomed pants, they go in and out of style, and now they're back in style. The more wedges they're running,...