- s having a convex shape that resembles a bell
- It also has a bell-shaped descent module, a detachable section that can ferry materials and experiments back to earthsomething that the Soviets previously could not do with the .
- By 1960 Coke's muscular distribution and ubiquitous advertising, signaled by the hobble-skirt bottle and the bell-shaped fountain glass, had brought its bottlers to 88 countries.
- The vet placed the bell-shaped horse gun on Air Lift's forehead, fired the shot.
News & Articles
- Editor's view: Appreciate them while they're here
Beeker Belle - the bell-shaped cat - was bigger than she should have been. This was a function of her habit of plopping herself down in front of food bowls and emptying them. All of them. At one time we had seven cats, seven bowls.
Aug. 21, 2013 - Door County Advocate
- Thomas Edison in Fresh News
It''s like a bell-shaped curve. If (the pheromone level is) too low, it doesnt work. If you add more, you get a nice mating response. If it gets high, the mating response stops and they go into hibernation mode. It makes nice ecological sense that...
- James Turner in Atlanta Journal Constitution
These outbreaks are bell-shaped curves and we expect about four weeks is the total length of the curve,said James Turner, president of association.
- Jagdish Bhagwati in BusinessWeek
So you get the bell-shaped or u-shaped curve,says Bhagwati.