- s having no beard
- s lacking hair on the face
- Compared with the flamboyantly inflexible Fidel, the beardless and bespectacled Ral is an earthier, more pragmatic figure, who has nudged his country's ossified economy toward .
- One of the authentic heroes of the Castro rebellion was a beardless, unostentatious young flyer named Pedro Luis Diaz Lanz.
- Perhaps the tiny fellows actually exist in the mischievous mind of Alexander Calder, who, at 66, has all the mien of a beardless Santa Claus, right down to his habitual red .
News & Articles
- Benefit to fund Centralia Civil War re-enactment
On the afternoon of Sept. 27, 1864, a beardless teenager named Jesse James completed the massacre of more than 100 Union soldiers southeast of Centralia when he chased down and shot their leader, Maj.
June 9, 2013 - Columbia Daily Tribune