- s susceptible to being defeated
- IS THAT A BEATABLE PROBLEM? Yes, by and large it's beatable.
- He may be fighting an uphill battle, but he knows Obama is beatable despite a national anti-GOP mood.
- They see a new, capable general in Iraq and a beatable field of Democrats.
News & Articles
- CURL: Christie's no conservative, and he won't run as one
ANALYSIS/OPINION: GOP Golden Boy Chris Christie is going to run in 2016, and he might not even do so as a Republican. Seriously. So, will he challenge the highly beatable Hillary Rodham Clinton for the Democratic nomination? Maybe. But all signs point to the whalelike New Jersey governor floating himself ...
June 16, 2013 - The Washington Times