- s expecting prices to fall
- Jean Renoir, The Rules of the Game: Not an actor by trade, only one of the greatest directors, Renoir cast himself as the bearish, garrulous friend of the aviator hero in this .
- Baruch could be bearish or bullish.
- Banks have cut off or pared back an estimated $1 trillion in credit lines since the peak of the credit boom, according to the now famously bearish analyst Meredith Whitney (who .
News & Articles
- Wheat Traders Most Bearish Since at Least November on Production
Wheat traders are the most bearish since at least November as the outlook for bigger harvests in the Black Sea region, Australia and Europe is raising competition for export markets and sending prices lower.
June 14, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Big bearish trade tunes into in Sirius
A huge bearish position is targeting Sirius XM Radio. optionMONSTER systems show that a trader sold 50,000 June 3.50 puts for $0.23 in one block against open interest of 59,031. In the following seconds, ...
June 12, 2013 - optionMONSTER via Yahoo! Finance
- Wheat Market Seen Facing ‘Bearish Summer’ by InVivo on Black Sea
Wheat faces a “bearish” summer and autumn on increased supply from the Black Sea region and uncertainty about imports, said Francois Luguenot, head of market analysis at French grain cooperative Union InVivo.
June 11, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Barton Biggs in BusinessWeek
I'm not wildly bearish, but I don't want to have a lot of risk at this point,Biggs, who manages $1.4 billion, said in a telephone interview. "I'm not putting my money into anything. I'm raising cash."
- Nas in AFP
The inventory data is very bearish,said Nas Nijjar at CMC Capital Markets. "Everything is a lot higher than expected."
- Jim Rogers in Bloomberg
Rogers said May 8 he expected a "nice rally in the American dollar because so many have been bearish on the American dollar, including me."