- n several beads threaded together on a string
- n a small ball with a hole through the middle
- n a shape that is spherical and small
beads of sweat on his forehead
- n a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- v form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- v decorate by sewing beads onto
- v string together like beads
- Once injected, the cow collagen breaks down, but the beads stimulate the skin to secrete its own collagen.
- So the company decided to reformulate its ink and hired a chemical engineer from Dupont, who replaced the expensive beads with a technology, already used in ink jet printers to .
- Lanvin's silk-covered pearls and ethnic-inspired beads, pictured, are the hot accessory for summer.
News & Articles
- Artzy Beads to hold grand opening
In partnership with the Lawrenceville Tourism and Trade Association, Artzy Beads LLC has announced its grand opening at 4 p.m. Friday.
June 13, 2013 - Gwinnett Daily Post
- Beads of Courage mark kids' battles with illness
Ethan was one of the first children to enroll in the Beads of Courage program started at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital in October. Last week, he became the first kid to leave the program after completing his treatment.
June 12, 2013 - Tacoma News Tribune
- Krewe of Freret considering dropping beads from throws
They're a Mardi Gras staple. Most people can't imagine Carnival without beads, but one krewe is considering putting the kibosh on the popular throws.
June 11, 2013 - WDSU New Orleans
- La Toya Jackson in Washington Post
He was dressed in all white pearl beads going across, draped across (and) a beautiful big gold belt ...... like a belt that you win being a boxer,La Toya Jackson told journalist Barbara Walters in a "20/20" interview to air on ABC on Friday...
- Linda Burney in Reuters
The issue of how a dangerous substance was used in these beads and not the non-toxic substance ...... that is going to take us a few more days to uncover,minister Linda Burney said.
- Tim Murphy in Inquirer.net
Normal connections between such cells are "a beautiful chain of wiring between one neuron and another that look like trees with elegant branches," said Murphy. "After a stroke they look like sausages [or] like beads on a string, and there's...