beading : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n ornamentation with beads
- n a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- v form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- v decorate by sewing beads onto
- v string together like beads
- Security experts say Beijing will be bristling with as many as a million video cameras, some so powerful they can spot the sweat beading on athletes as well as the facial .
- Sweat beading on his forehead from the mid-morning sun, Hidayat kneels on the stone porch of a dusty house in the Indonesian village of Kemuning, west of Jakarta, where a crowd of .
- He organized sports and hobby groups in knitting, beading, pottery, carving and square dancing.
News & Articles
- Garden Calendar: today and coming events
Continues through today - The annual Focus on Fiber Arts Open Show will showcase beading, crochet, felting, hooking, knitting, and more works using fiber
June 21, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee
- Beading workshop scheduled in July
MITCHELL — The library will be hosting a two-part beading workshop at 6 p.m. on July 9 and 16. Participants will learn basic beading techniques and be provided with enough ma ...
June 19, 2013 - Bedford Times-Mail
- ADDED APPEAL: Lavish By Tricia Milaneze Tribal Necklaces
Lavish by Tricia Milaneze has a new spring/summer 2013 collection filled with bold, eclectic pieces. The company, founded in 2005, boasts hand-crocheted gold thread and glass beading work. Her statement pieces are influenced by the vibrant culture of Brazil, where the designer hails from.... More »
June 19, 2013 - The Atlanta Post
- Dita Von Teese in Reuters
It was my kind of thing. The theatrics speak to me as a showgirl,burlesque dancer Dita von Teese told Reuters after the show. "It is good to know there are other people who appreciate this kind of thing -- beading, rhinestone, feathers."
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler in BuddyTV
It's a different creative outlet for me. We love accessories; we love jewelry, so we're having a lot of fun,Sigler told People magazine at the Hollywood Style Awards. "We would put the baby to sleep and we would just start beading and...
- Jenna Bush in Austin American-Statesman
As Jenna Bush describes it to Reed, it is "a 'very structured' organza ...... gown, with embroidery and a bit of matte beading, that is 'simple and elegant' with a bit of a train but somehow 'still casual.' Here are some other highlights from the...