beadwork : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n ornamentation with beads
- n a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- The Indians protest that the imported beadwork is phony.
- Married thrice, Rider Revere was the father of 16), chandeliers, Indian beadwork, violins, and a group of wax figurines, modeled and garbed to represent late ladies whose .
- At this time of the year, the Gila monsters (thick-bodied venomous lizards with skins like orange and black beadwork) avoid the summer heat, come out only at night.
News & Articles
- Yakama tribal school senior perseveres to forge a good life
Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:53:03 GMT By Phil Ferolito Yakima Herald-Republic SARA GETTYS/Yakima Herald-Republic Gage Andy works on a piece of beadwork during a tribal crafts class at Yakama Nation Tribal School. For a video, go to yakimaherald.com. TOPPENISH, Wash. — Gage Andy knows what it means to be a self-starter. Every morning the 17-year-old wakes up at the Yakama Nation’s youth substance abuse ...
June 7, 2013 - Yakima Herald-Republic
- TERS Art Slam showcases students’ creative talents
Spectacular beadwork and weavings are displayed at the front of the school. (Lailani Upham photo) Ruby Saluskin reads a poem in front of a “Redbull sculpture.” Saluskin also performed in the music category and took 2nd.
June 6, 2013 - Char-Koosta News