- s guaranteed to bring a profit
without bankable stars the film script aroused no interest
- s acceptable to or at a bank
- Today, in a time of globalization, Eurasians are envied for a look and a biculturalism that have become bankable commodities.
- No, not the wobbling dollar, but a more cheerful and indeed more bankable asset: Kermit the Frog.
- In demand, Chow started pumping out 10 or more bankable comedies a year.
- Stephen Harper in Canada.com
Harper, speaking at a farm west of Saskatoon, said the money is the first step in replacing the Canadian Agricultural Income Stabilization program with help that is "more predictable, bankable and responsive to the cost-price squeeze."
- Tyra Banks in National Post (registration) (blog)
My goal has always been to make Bankable a first-in-class global company that builds businesses that support my core mission, expanding the definition of beauty,said Banks. "I'm confident that Patrick's in-depth, broad-based global media...
- Tendai Biti in Africasia
I am absolutely positive that they will write a report that says look, Zimbabwe is bankable, there is a new brand that is being created here,Biti said.