- v be silly or tease one another
- s cleverly amusing in tone
a bantering tone
- Jake was horribly wounded in the warin fact, he was effectively geldedso he spends his time in Paris getting drunk in cafes, nursing his ennui, bantering with his hard-boiled .
- But on sites like MySpace, they can access gobs of information by reading users' profiles, which tend to include photos as well as blog entries and bantering with friends.
- Business is slow, so the boys camped out on lawn chairs on the sidewalk start bantering about fashion.
News & Articles
- LeBron James Trash Talks Digital Self in NBA 2K14 Spot
LeBron James is the cover boy for the upcoming NBA 2K14 video game. In this clever reveal spot, he does a bit of bantering with his digital doppelganger. SEE ALSO: LeBron James Posts a Rather Revealing Pic to Instagram In addition to the creative premise, the ad shows off some pretty sweet graphics for the latest installation of the always-popular line of NBA games from 2K Sports. Check it out ...
June 12, 2013 - Mashable
- Jerry Jones in Forbes
There's a little part of me that hopes it doesn't go away,Jones said after the game. "It's kind of fun for that kind of bantering to go about. Not at her expense. But I think it's about how popular she is, how pretty she is and her fame....
- Katherine Heigl in The Press Association
Katherine said at the movie's London premiere: "It's really fun but it's little bits at a time, so it's a little bit painstaking for me. I like those dialogue scenes where you're sort of bantering."
- Collins John in ChicagoNow (blog)
That's [just part of] football,John said of the contract negotiations to a group of reporters Tuesday morning. "You're always bantering about bad things and good things and I was not very happy with how things went but that's personal. It...