- n the area over which a bailiff has jurisdiction
- n a branch of knowledge
- And they want control over substantial oil revenues generated in their bailiwick.
- Originally this was the bailiwick of President Chiang Kai-Shek, and from it he sallied, three years ago, at the head of the Nationalist Army which proceeded to conquer all China .
- He kept his bailiwickthe fashionable North Shore of Long Islandfriendly and peaceful.
News & Articles
- Obama, ‘I’m not scrambling the jets’
Referring to the continued disappearance of NSA leaker Snowden, President Obama had a strange comment from his current bailiwick in Africa last week.
July 27, 2013 - Daily Sparks Tribune
- Alberto Gonzales in Forbes
I don't, I don't, I have not asked personally in terms of whether or not the Department of Defense ......,Gonzales said before Leahy interrupted again. "But this is going into your normal bailiwick. Why haven't you asked?"
- Dennis DeYoung in RedOrbit
The thing that appealed to me about this is the low expectations,DeYoung said last week. "At the Bailiwick, it won't be about the set or the lighting. My interest is to get the book, music and lyrics to tell the story. ...... I just want...
- Mar Roxas in ABS CBN News
Now we see that Gloria's supposed bailiwick is also a bailiwick of hope. Here and in other parts of the country, we can hear the resounding call of all Filipinos for real change,Roxas said, after Monday's swearing in of 63 local officials and...