awesome : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s inspiring awe or admiration or wonder
the awesome complexity of the universe
- When GM decided to kick up some custom retro mojo, it commissioned the Chevy SSR, an awesome-looking hotrod pickup truck with composite body panels and a slick convertible top.
- Instead of coming across as a condescending know-it-all older sister, PopSugar doles out news and advice like an awesome new best friend.
- On the contrary, his prayer hinted at the struggle within, how Obama is seeking divine guidance to surmount the obstacles that lie ahead of him in his lonely, awesome challenge to .
News & Articles
- No items have been posted yet. We're busy creating awesome science content.
Since there's no current items, there's currently nothing to talk about, right? Just know that we're busy creating awesome science content to share with you and we hope that you share that content with your friends and community.
June 13, 2013 - USGS
- 40 Awesome Things About Marketing
Want to be on our next list of 40 awesome things? Nominations for the 2013 Direct Marketing News 40 Under 40 close on Jun 14. So, get nominating. You've got about 40 hours until the deadline.
June 12, 2013 - DMNews
- 25,000 expected at Awesome Biker Nights in Sioux City
If it's like previous years, Awesome Biker Nights, which kicks off Thursday, will draw ear-splitting motorcycles and the people who love them.
June 12, 2013 - Sioux City Journal
- Darius Rucker in ABC News
I love being in country music because of the accessibility and the relationships you have with fans and with radio is awesome,said Rucker, who along with Lee Ann Womack announced the nominations on ABC.
- Serena Williams in SI.com
That was really exciting. Believe it or not, I even thought so,Williams said. "I thought if I could have won that rally, it would have been an awesome fist pump."