- a having or showing a feeling of mixed reverence and respect and wonder and dread
in grim despair and awestruck wonder
- I was 10 years old, and I would be awestruck in front of these lms.
- One young man was so awestruck that he blurted that De Laurentiis should leave her husband for him (which was all the more awkward since the husband in question, 42-year-old .
- On June 12, 2009, he returned to New York City for what would be his final exhibit, spray-painting a mock subway faade at a Bronx tattoo studio before a group of awestruck .
News & Articles
- Watch Drake Take a Shot From His Grammy
Filed under: Hip-Hop , Hip-Hop News After winning the Grammy for Best Rap Album this past February for "Take Care," Drake finally received the trophy recently. In the video trailer for his upcoming album, "Nothing Was The Same," the rapper is shown awestruck by the new hardware. He then immediately begins sipping from the trophy, pouring liquid from a Styrofoam cup into it and taking a shot. And ...
June 24, 2013 - The Boombox
- The Visual Trick Behind James Turrell’s Latest LED Trip “Aten Reign”
A master of perceptual manipulation, Turrell’s luminous installations are being exhibited simultaneously in three cities this summer. Aten Reign opens at the Guggenheim today. Is there anything we take for granted more than natural light? It’s all around us and yet mostly invisible. We’re usually awestruck when we do notice the light, which may be why there are so many Instagram photos of ...
June 21, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Tom Hicks in Montreal Gazette
When I looked into this over the past month, I was awestruck with the history and the true passion of the fans compared with other sports I am involved with,Hicks said in an interview on Liverpool's website.
- Javad Nekounam in ESPN
They have never before played under the pressure of 100,000 passionate fans,Osasuna midfielder Javad Nekounam said of South Korea, who are chasing a spot at their seventh-successive finals. "It will be hell for them. They will be awestruck...
- Homer Hickam in Scientific American
I was awestruck by this bright, shiny star that came across the sky with such energy, and I decided at that moment that I wanted to be part of the movement that was the whole world going in to space,Hickam said in a telephone interview on...