- s seizing the attention
- s likely to attract attention
- In increasing numbers, men are boldly tiptoeing around in lavishly patterned, attention-getting shoes that have three-quarter-inch platform soles and heels as much as five .
- The food is always dependable, never risky or flashy or attention-getting.
- On his campaign bus, McCain appears to back Bush's attention-getting remarks in Jerusalem.
- Tom Siebel in Bloomington Pantagraph
The ads are gripping, they are rough, they are attention-getting, they are politically incorrect and they are effective,said Siebel while unveiling the ad campaign at the Illinois State Library on Monday. "Beginning today, your teenagers...
- Dan Lee in Monterey County Herald
We were thinking about how to get the news out once we do get (the tasting room) open,Lee said. "It would be an attention-getting car, so I bought one."
- Kurt Beck in Earthtimes.org
It's got a fantastic view and an attention-getting design,said Kurt Beck, premier of Rhineland Palatinate state, at the inauguration. "The staff have got a practically inexhaustible fund of ideas."