eye-catching : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s seizing the attention
- A bunch of bioinformatics nerds in Silicon Valley, looking for an eye-catching project to showcase the latest ipo, decide to try to recreate the genome of a dinosaur.
- The most eye-catching were three dresses which featured what one observer dubbed "the pneumonia neckline.
- Comes after Newsweek quotes the Obama side characterizing an eye-catching, semi-private Obama-Lieberman colloquy on the Senate floor last week.
News & Articles
- Arlington Park: Sharp debut winner Ascot Eye tries turf
The 3-year-old filly Ascot Eye debuted May 29 at Arlington showing a series of eye-catching works. Indeed, her morning activity had caught the eye of someone in possession of a big mouth, a big wallet, or both. Ascot Eye went postward at odds of 4-5 in an off-the-turf five-furlong maiden race.
June 14, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Mom's Taxi: 2013 Buick Encore is a compact SUV with a lot to offer
If you haven't been paying attention to Buick recently, you might be in for a surprise. The manufacturer has been revamping its lineup and the results have been eye-catching.
June 14, 2013 - The Vacaville Reporter
- The New and (Maybe) Improved Beverage Containers
Beverage manufacturers just keep on inventing new bottles and cans—and growlers and pouches and “Vinis”—to hold beer, wine, and other drinks. This summer, your beverage of choice may come in an innovative new container that makes the drink fresher and tastier. Then again, the vessel’s main innovation could just be that it’s more eye-catching than the usual lineup of bottles and cans. Here are a ...
June 14, 2013 - The Curious Capitalist
- Andrew Hilditch in The Age
Hilditch added: "NSW opener David Warner has been selected in the Twenty20 squad after some eye-catching performances particularly this year. He adds a dynamic nature to the top of the order and we look forward to seeing his performances at the...
- Jim Farley in Reuters
Customers around the world are recognizing the new Fiesta delivers on the global Ford DNA -- eye-catching design, innovation, outstanding driving dynamics and great value,said Jim Farley, group vice president of global marketing and Canada,...