auctorial : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or by or typical of an author
auctorial flights of imagination
- Lucidity is no part of the auctorial task.
- Pre-Honeymoon (by Anne Nichols Alford Van Ronkel; Anne Nichols, producer) is the first drama to bear the Nichols auctorial stamp since this phenomenal show woman wrote and .
- Anthony Burgess in PR Web (press release)
As to why he wrote a stage version, Burgess responded "It is to provide a definitive actable version which has auctorial authority. And, moreover, it is a version which, unlike Kubrick's cinema adaptation, draws on the entirety of the book,...
- Norman Mailer in New York Times
In one letter Mailer wrote, "I obviously enjoyed your page of tasty prose and would try to return auctorial tender but my mouth tastes like tablets."