- n a football play is changed orally after both teams have assumed their positions at the line of scrimmage
- a heard or perceptible by the ear
he spoke in an audible whisper
- This was rapture made audible, palpable.
News & Articles
- Xbox boss says $500 Xbox One is 'over-delivering on value,' name-drops Halo 5
The $500 price tag for the Xbox One elicited audible gasps during Microsoft's E3 press conference. Speaking to Bloomberg , Xbox head Don Mattrick defended the hefty price, saying that Microsoft is "over-delivering on value" with the Xbox One. "It's a lower number than some of the analysts had forecasted," Mattrick said. "We're over-delivering value against other choices, I think, consumers can ...
June 17, 2013 - Joystiq
- Sergio Garcia heckled with shouts of 'Fried Chicken!' at U.S. Open
Loading... Roger Maltbie added that there were some more "not kind" words for Sergio when he played his second shot in to No. 11. Moments later, as his par putt on No. 14 was tracking towards the hole, there was a quite audible clucking noise emanating from the crowd that NBC's broadcast picked up.
June 15, 2013 - Philly.com
- Audible ends the program that gave authors $1 for every audiobook sold
Digital audiobooks site Audible.com is ending the 18-month-old program that gave authors $1 for every audiobook sold.
June 11, 2013 - paidContent.org via Yahoo! Finance
- Lane Kiffin in SportingNews.com
I thought Josh managed the game extremely well,Kiffin said. "A bunch of little things he did really well, as far as we didn't have a wrong formation all day, we didn't have a missed audible all day. He moved us really well at times. .........
- Brian Williams in FOXNews
It seemed Obama "called an audible" in admitting to the mistakes, Williams said.
- Cary Sherman in BusinessWeek
We had to do something to stop this activity, so it's been gratifying to see how (Audible Magic) has used their technology in an affirmative way,said Cary Sherman, president of the Recording Industry Association of America, a trade group that...