assuredness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n great coolness and composure under strain
- Songs shift moods and tempos gradually, moving from sweetness and light to gothic black with the assuredness of great storytelling.
- Rush Limbaugh: "He's making these radical proposals, all of this crazy, unaccounted-for spending, but he is doing it with an air of confidence and assuredness.
- While he's always been calm, he has, over the last 20 months, acquired a self-assuredness, a confidence that he lacked during that long summer in 2007 when Hillary Clinton appeared .
News & Articles
- Kiernan Shipka going places
The stoic, unblinking stare. The misplaced self-assuredness. The penchant for picking up bad habits.
June 22, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Rio Ferdinand in Independent
Ferdinand, who returned ahead of schedule from a back complaint against the Baggies, said: "Edwin is the best keeper I've played with. It's as simple as that. The record, the stuff we've won together, the assuredness that he transmits from himself...
- Gary Neville in Daily Mail
It is a fantastic achievement to get to the Champions League final,added Neville. "We have talked over the last seven or eight years how we have not been quite ready at times. We have maybe lacked assuredness in the defensive side of...
- David Stern in CNN International
We welcome scrutiny here,said Stern. "This is something that should be scrutinized, and we're in the process of formulating our own assuredness, if we possibly can, that nothing like Donaghy will happen again. But if it does, it won't be...