- n great coolness and composure under strain
- This week he has been testifying with remarkable sang-froid in his defamation and invasion of privacy suit before London's High Court.
- She couldn't muster that sang-froid today as she announced her retirement from tennis at the age of just 25.
- After the municipal elections I will take, with sang-froid, the necessary decisions," Le Figaro and other media reported Sarkozy warning government ministers.
- Michael Ignatieff in CTV.ca
Despite his mortal illness, he offered the same calm thoughtful and wise counsel that he has offered to prime ministers and leaders of our party. I was moved by his courage and his sang-froid and I rejoice in his example,Ignatieff said.
- Nicolas Sarkozy in TIME
I listen, I read, I hear everything that's said. After the municipal elections I will take, with sang-froid, the necessary decisions,Sarkozy said, according to Le Figaro.
- Francois Hollande in Globe and Mail
It is my job to ask both candidates to show sang-froid,said Mr. Hollande, who is Ms. Royal's estranged partner.