- n a distinct feature or element in a problem
- n a characteristic to be considered
- n the visual percept of a region
- n the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
- n the feelings expressed on a person's face
- Inflation, which is here, got a new aspect last week.
- He was the first, and to date the last, person to control every aspect of the filmmaking process founding his own studio, United Artists, with Douglas Fairbanks, Mary Pickford .
- Almost every aspect of public life in Seoul is guided by e-technology.
News & Articles
- Best job perk for UFC 161's Kenny Robertson? 'Getting paid to beat up somebody'
Kenny Robertson isn't crazy about doing the media rounds or the sponsor gigs or the usual pre-fight hoopla. But come fight week, there's one aspect of his job he absolutely adores.
June 15, 2013 - MMA Junkie
- More ‘Nunsense’
It is written as a one-woman show. As much as starring in “Sister Robert Anne’s Cabaret Class” appealed to Sue Riney, the solo act aspect of it was a little unsettling.
June 15, 2013 - Whidbey News Times
- How 802.11ac networking boosts the MacBook Air's Wi-Fi performance
One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That’s because Apple’s updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the current 802.11n. That draft standard (established by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) is also built into Apple’s newly released ...
June 14, 2013 - Macworld
- Gordon Brown in NPR
We are within a few hours, I think, of agreeing a global plan for economic recovery and reform and I think the significance of this is that we are looking at every aspect,Brown said.
- Miguel Estrada in BBC News
Following the Supreme Court ruling, Miguel Estrada, representing Mr Black, said: "We are confident the lower courts will quickly conclude that the errors that the Supreme Court has now conclusively found tainted every aspect of this case. We look...