- n the feelings expressed on a person's face
a sad expression
- n expression without words
tears are an expression of grief
- n the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions
expressions of good will
he helped me find verbal expression for my ideas
- n a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
pardon the expression
- n the style of expressing yourself
his manner of expression showed how much he cared
- n a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- n (genetics) the process of expressing a gene
- n a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit
- n the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing
the expression of milk from her breast
- Almost all authentic facial expressions fade after four or five seconds.
- Wilson had, in an emotional expression, proven Obama's point: the summer of town halls had been less a discussion than a circus, a forum where misinformation was vindicated by .
- An arrest in Orlando's airport demonstrates the new science of reading micro-expressions.
News & Articles
- All-in-One Printer offers versatile wireless capabilities.
With Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™, Wi-Fi Direct™, and Epson Connect™, Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One® enables mobile printing from anywhere via iPad®, iPhone®, or Android tablet/smartphone. Unit features 2.5 in. color LCD and touch panel for set-up and navigation, PC-free photo editing using built-in card slots, and one-touch copying and scanning. In addition, system uses instant-dry ...
June 17, 2013 - ThomasNet
- NASCAR Michigan 2013: Dale Earnhardt Jr. loses engine while leading
Pick an expression to describe Superman, and it would be appropriate for much of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s performance Sunday at Michigan International Speedway. He was faster than a speeding bullet, and his Man of Steel- adorned Chevrolet seemed more powerful than a locomotive as it took control of the Quicken Loans 400. From all appearances, Earnhardt looked to be on his way to winning his first ...
June 16, 2013 - SB Nation
- Torrey Pines Expression Session 2013
Expression Session 2013, the Torrey Pines High School dance program’s year-end extravaganza, was held June 8.
June 12, 2013 - Del Mar Times
- Samuel Alito in Los Angeles Times
This term the court endorsed what the dissenters called "a very different principle: no freedom for expression that offends prevailing standards of political correctness in our country's institutions of higher learning."
- President Bush in TIME
You cannot be a president of the United States who's wanton in his expression of violence,Kucinich said. "There's a lot of people who need care. He might be one of them. If there isn't something wrong with him, then there's something wrong...
- Danny Boyle in USA Today
They have this expression -- which I hope I pronounce correctly -- in Hindi, which is when you do something, you should do it from the heart,Boyle said backstage. "The film was made from the heart, and we never expected to be here, and...