- s capable of being assigned or credited to
punctuation errors ascribable to careless proofreading
- For reasons ascribable to conditions in Central Europe and to the youth of the Republic, none of these promises has been honored.
- And there is the sudden happy endingascribable, perhaps, to reckless optimism on the lovers' part, but more easily to commercial pessimism on the author's about harsher endings.
- Paquito's easy access to the American jazz mainstream is largely attributable to his zest and finesse on the alto and soprano sax, and partly ascribable to the fact that he is .
- Michael Bloomberg in Washington Post
Under these conditions when the values of the republic are eroded and corrupted, celebrations other than Anitkabir's (the Mausoleum of Ataturk, the founder of the modern Republic of Turkey ) visit do not carry any meaning ascribable to Republic... Deniz Baykal http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deniz_Baykal&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFLFu-mR7grys_bwPI2l59yLsDKFQ HÃ¼rriyet http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/domestic/10243943.asp%3Fscr%3D1&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF62hRmsZtaFHuz_FHP-dY0jMa4TA Oct 30, 2008
5750 8568 ascribe I can't ascribe motives to the lack of action in Albany, but I can definitively say the environment and the future quality of life in New York took a beating," Bloomberg said in a statement.