- s representing or constituting an original type after which other similar things are patterned
- In the best of light, Smith was the impolitic outlaw with more grit than tact, the archetypical don't-tread-on-me misfit without whom the fragile experiment at Jamestown would have .
- Its archetypical example, says HOUSE HOME, is a Los Angeles restaurant named Googie's, where a large part of the modernistic steel and stucco building takes off into the blue at .
- Patrick Fitzgerald, 44, came to Washington not as a politician but as a prosecutor, the archetypical kind.
News & Articles
- Why Cats Are Manlier To Own Than Dogs
Credit: Instagram It almost goes without saying: Dogs are for dudes, while felines are for females. (Hence, the archetypical "crazy cat lady," not "crazy cat guy.") However, nothing could be further from the truth. If you ask me, cats are the manlier pet for these indisputable reasons... It takes balls to own a cat What [...]
Aug. 19, 2013 - MTV
- Tim Kring in Toronto Star
From my standpoint,Kring says, "there's clearly a kind of reinvention of the wheel that happens in this kind of storytelling ...... really archetypical storytelling of good and evil, of characters who have powers. There's such a vast...
- Paul Muldoon in Princeton University
Among the many things I love about Steven Holl's initial design is the extent to which it incorporates a very potent feature of the archetypical Princeton courtyard,said Paul Muldoon, chair of the Lewis Center. "It is an embodiment of...
- Harry Lennix in Sioux City Journal
It's one of the archetypical storylines,Lennix explains. "It's man against machine. And there's as much variety in this as there is in anything else."