- s representing or constituting an original type after which other similar things are patterned
- Someone I know, on hearing of this archetypal businessman, wondered, "What did he do the other seven minutes?" Pornography is big business: an industry that earns an estimated $57 .
- Heading for Hollywood to hone his skills, he found himself filling the archetypal role of the understudy who becomes a star.
- He is the archetypal anticolonial revolutionary.
News & Articles
- A growing art: Seed packet illustrations
By Adrian Higgins Nine years ago, Ken Greene was the children’s librarian in an archetypal small town in the Hudson Valley. He still lives in the vicinity of ...
June 15, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Kathleen Robertson in Forbes
It's a very daunting prospect when you're asked to play one of the most iconic film villainesses in history,Robertson said. "As opposed to playing Azkadellia archetypal and loud, I played her internal and psychological. She's narcissistic....
- Saina Nehwal in Times of India
It is indeed very difficult for women in this country to excel because of many archetypal conservative attitudes and other societal obstacles,said Nehwal, who became the first Indian woman to reach the Olympic quarterfinals in Beijing in...
- Hoshyar Zebari in AFP
Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari told AFP that Wednesday had seen "some serious, serious security breaches," and that while he could not say who was behind the attacks, their timings were "archetypal of Al-Qaeda."