archival : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or contained in or serving as an archive
- For longer-lasting prints, use archival paper.
- The director of the Channel 4 show stressed it was fiction but with copious archival footage of Bush to give the shooting a creepy verismo.
- Determined to capture both the power and drama of the suffrage movement, the film's writers interviewed historians, delved into newspapers and studied archival photographs.
- Neil Young in AFP
It is important for me that the user experience the high resolution music along with the archival visual material,Young said. "Previous technology required unacceptable quality compromises. The technology had not yet evolved to that...
- John Kerry in FOXNews
This National Archives project will eliminate the worst archival storage space problem in the presidential library system and it will facilitate six years of work to expand the library,Kerry said in a statement. "This shovel-ready project...
- Ken Burns in West Central Tribune
Burns said "Personal Chaff" is perhaps "the single greatest archival discovery we have ever made" and calls McIntosh the "one-man Greek chorus of the film."