- n the middle of the 3 meninges
- n air-breathing arthropods characterized by simple eyes and four pairs of legs
- a relating to or resembling a member of the class Arachnida
- Small whitish bodies called Pacchionian granulations grow out of the arachnoid (middle) membrane.
- Next and attached to this is the arachnoid (cobweb-formed).
- Into that tough membrane, into the arachnoid tissue, into the pia mater-carefully, very carefully.
News & Articles
- Courage in the face of consistent pain
Linda Kay suffers from a condition called arachnoiditis a neuropathic disease caused by inflammation of the arachnoid, a membrane that surrounds the spine.
July 4, 2013 - The Bay Bulletin