- s coming only to the ankle or knee
- Standing ankle-deep in the frigid waters of Seoul's reborn Cheonggyecheon stream, a blustery March wind whipping through his suit, Mayor Lee Myung Bak could be forgiven for .
- These include a duplex of offices, living room, bedroom (an adjoining room serves as a TV taping studio), all ankle-deep in white carpet.
- When the rain stops, one or two residents will shuffle through dirty, ankle-deep water to light incense at the local spirit shrine.
- Haley Barbour in The Associated Press
And the people of the United States have the impression the whole Gulf of Mexico is ankle-deep in oil, which is simply not the case,Barbour said Sunday on CBS television's "Face the Nation."