- s coming only to the ankle or knee
- r up to the knees
we were standing knee-deep in the water
- Government inefficiency, corruption and the intransigence of local populations has left the city knee-deep in trash.
- Although antidraft hipsters recently held an amorous assembly knee-deep in a pool by city hall, love has been replaced by cynical commercialism, loneliness and fear, sporadic .
- Mingwu is knee-deep in Nirvana.
News & Articles
- The Last Butterfly: Saving an America Beauty From Extinction
The survival of a spectacular American species depends this week on a small band of volunteers wandering in the dense tropical hardwood hammock of the Florida Keys. Despite the heat and humidity, the searchers must wear heavy jackets, gloves, face masks, and other protective gear to keep off the swarming mosquitoes. It’s backcountry work, often knee-deep in the water, constantly scanning for ...
June 6, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News
- Peter Jackson in ComingSoon.net
No, we won't be announcing Bilbo for a little while,Jackson said. "We're starting to think about casting, but we're knee-deep in the script right now. And when we do go to actors, they're probably going to ask to see a script, so we're...
- Tony Woodley in InTheNews.co.uk
Tony Woodley, joint general secretary of Unite, said: "While ordinary working people struggle to make ends meet, BP's boardroom is wading through knee-deep profits. It is high time that our government moved to stop these fuel corporates picking the...
- Terry Francona in USA Today
We were knee-deep in snow and on the fifth take, Michelle and I were tobogganing down the hill - we were supposed to fall off, having a fun time. But Michelle was screaming in pain. She'd twisted her knee, she was pretty much on crutches for the... Heath Ledger http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Ledger&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGKVzTOw65bxytvQSbiDlaf9Sp1Aw Courier Mail http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,23564492-5007191,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEi4AEtqygRRRylJ6UGnCbOlksKew Apr 19, 2008
56065 74196 knee-high Early in the game, he was throwing the ball knee-high with good velocity, nice and free and easy, and staying in his delivery," Francona said. "In the fifth, I thought his legs were starting to go."