- n a sock or stocking that reaches up to just below the knees
- r up to the knees
- One elderly Arrowsmith customer plunked down $65 for knee-high fire-engine-red boots with floppy tops and 2-in.
- A year ago, the most popular items in Shibuya were Esperanza's light brown knee-high platform boots and black face paintthe so-called "gal" look.
- Served on knee-high tables amid found-wood sculptures, the lunches and dinners are dazzling, multicourse medleys of organic vegetables and whimsical tidbits delicate .
- Mike Babcock in Fort Worth Star Telegram
They've already beaten us once and they're undefeated,Team Canada coach Mike Babcock said. "I think you'd have to consider them the favorite." "If you guys believe Canada is the underdog, you should put on some knee-high boots...
- Mark Mangino in Kansas City Star
It was like when my kids were knee-high (on) Christmas morning,KU coach Mark Mangino said of the players. "They were just grinning from ear to ear."