anarchic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s without law or control
the system is economically inefficient and politically anarchic
- But the Arbuckle-Keaton tandem is a fabulous find for anyone who wants to know how the early masters went about their precise, anarchic, glorious business.
- Today they have the look of fossilized reactionaries, but these turn-of-the-century titans were men who lived in booming, anarchic times and thrived on them.
- At the time, it all seemed dangerously anarchic (and still does to many), but the counterculture's scorn for centralized authority provided the philosophical foundations of not .
News & Articles
- Car bomb kills army intelligence officer in Libya's Benghazi
BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) - A Libyan military intelligence officer was killed when a bomb exploded in his car on Wednesday in the latest attack on security forces in the eastern city of Benghazi, officials said. The blast hit Lieutenant Colonel Giuma Misrati just after he left his home and was standing next to the vehicle, the authorities added. Libya remains anarchic and awash with weapons ...
June 26, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- The Royal Hounds: 'I'm in Love With a Zombie'
Knoxville rockabilly trio the Royal Hounds flaunt blistering chops and an estimable wit and manage to hint at the anarchic showmanship that reigns at their live performances on their debut album, I’m in Love With a Zombie .
June 26, 2013 - Metro Pulse
- Christian Bale in The South African Star
It was punk, it was A Clockwork Orange, it was druggie. It was this kind of fantastic, anarchic look to him,said Christian Bale, who returns as rich guy Bruce Wayne and his crime-fighting alter-ego Batman. "That's not like any Joker I've...
- Benazir Bhutto in Economic Times
The longer the military regime continues in this fashion, the more anarchic the situation becomes,Ms Bhutto said.
- Christopher Nolan in San Diego Union Tribune
Director Christopher Nolan, reuniting with "Batman Begins" star Bale, told The Associated Press earlier this year that Ledger came through with precisely what he had envisioned for this take on the Joker, "a young, anarchic presence, somebody who is...