- n a medicine used to relieve pain
- s capable of relieving pain
an analgesic effect
- Since then, he says, his C-section rate has dropped from 25% to 1%, and none of his more than 200 hypnobirthing patients has ever requested analgesic drugs during labor.
- The anesthetic finding and the analgesic finding are not contradictory.
- Though it's listed as one, ketamine is not really an anesthetic; it's not even an analgesic.
News & Articles
- Trigemina Initiates Phase II Clinical Trial of TI-001 for Chronic Migraine
SANTIAGO, Chile -- Trigemina, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of non-narcotic, nasally delivered, analgesic drug products, today announced the initiation of their ...
June 10, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Introducing Goody’s® Headache Relief Shot™
TARRYTOWN, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Goody’s®, the brand known for its fast-acting headache powder, is introducing an innovative new pain reliever—the Goody’s® Headache Relief Shot™. Goody’s is a leading analgesic brand in the Southeast. With its Headache Relief Shot, the company is launching a breakthrough in headache relief nationally. The unique new shot combines the proven pain relievers ...
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire
- Bill Cosby in Chicago Tribune
It is almost analgesic to talk about what the white man is doing against us,Bill Cosby told the annual convention of the Rev. Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Coalition in 2004. "It keeps you frozen in your hole you are sitting in."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in PRESS TV
The plans presented by the FAO on the issue of poverty are only analgesic,said Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at a meeting in Rome with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.
- Vitali Klitschko in RTE.ie
I heard a nasty crackling in my knee when I was on the eighth round of a sparring fight last Thursday,said Klitschko. "The doctors first attached a special strong analgesic to my knee. I had to wear a special support bandage for the next...